The Collaboration for Accident Prevention and Injury Control (CAPIC) website is a free online resource designed to support injury prevention practitioners in Wales by making important and relevant information and tools available through one website. CAPIC have a close relationship with Children in Wales (CIW) where information specifically about children can be found. The CAPIC website is also linked to the Injury Observatory for Britain and Ireland (IOBI).
CAPIC is a multi-disciplinary multiagency collaboration of individuals and organisations which support injury prevention initiatives across Wales.
- UK & IRELAND: 18TH EDITION OF IPN NOW AVAILABLE!
- UK: ALL-PARTY PARLIAMENTARY GROUP ON ALCOHOL MISUSE MANIFESTO
- ENGLAND & WALES: LATEST ON CRIME IN ENGLAND AND WALES (PERIOD ENDING MARCH 2014)
- GREAT BRITAIN: LATEST PROVISIONAL STATISTICS ON ROAD CASULATIES
- GREAT BRITAIN: REPORTED ROAD CASUALTIES INVOLVING ILLEGAL ALCOHOL LEVELS